Development Plan Working Group Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 15 May 2014 at 1.00pm or on the rising of the Planning Committee, whichever is the later
1. Election of Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Development Plan Working Group following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Development Plan Working Group following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions