Development Plan Working Group Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 September 2012 at 12.30 or on the rising of the Planning Committee, whichever is the later
1. Election of Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Development Plan Working Group following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Development Plan Working Group following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Public Minutes of the meeting held on 12 March 2012.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. The National Planning Policy Framework and Assessment of Local Development Framework Policies.
6. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions