Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 4 September 2017 at 10.00am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
7. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No on the Agenda Paragraph No
10. External Funding
16. Staff Costs – verbal
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
17. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 5 June 2017.
18. Follow up on staffing issue – verbal
19. Complaints and Compliments Review including Annual Local Government Ombudsman Statement
Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
20. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions