Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 10 June 2014 at 10am
2. Matters Arising.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
4. This Exploited Land – Verbal Report by Stephen Croft.
5. Planned Management Plan for the Cleveland Way – Verbal Report by Malcolm Hodgson.
6. Possible Funding Opportunities – Verbal Report by Stephen Croft.
7. Management of Un-metalled Unclassified Roads. George Winn – Darley.
10. Report back from the National Park Authority – Update by Richard Gunton.
11. Items for Future Meetings.
12. Any other Business.
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 02 December 2014 at 10.00am.
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions