National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
North York Moors National Park Authority Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 24 September 2012 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 25 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2 & 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
12. Essential key points of new Members Code of Conduct (verbal presentation).
14. Leadership Development Programme including Members (verbal presentation).
17. Presentation by Community Champions and report back by Authority.
18. Catherine Graham-Harrison OBE - Natural England Board Member.
20. Reporting back from Chairs and Lead Members
Reports for Information
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
25. Directors’ Salaries.
26. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions