National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Authority Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 24 June 2013 at 10am
1. Election of Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the National Park Authority following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the National Park Authority following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
7. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
10. Feedback from Lead Members on Forums (verbal)
11. Governance Presentation – Lisa Dixon
12. Management Plan Presentation – Sarah Housden
Reports For Information
14. Joint Parish Forum.
15. On the Record.
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
17. Sale of Timber on Levisham Estate.
18. Report from Chief Executive Review Group (verbal by Jim Bailey).
19. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Linda Blackburne, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions