National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: 23 September 2013 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosure able interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 19 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1,2 and 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
6. Statement of Final Accounts 2012/2013.
7. Letter of Representation and External Audit Report.
10. Promoting the Park.
11. Redcar and Cleveland Visitor Centres. (verbal update)
13. On the Record.
14. Interest Group (Janice Gwilliam – Cleveland Way/Heritage Coast Volunteer) (verbal presentation)
15. Code of Conduct training (verbal presentation)
Reports For Information
17. Parish Forum Update.
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
19. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 24 June 2013.
20. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Linda Blackburne, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions