National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 24 March 2014 at 10am
- Public Minutes of the meeting held on 16 December 2013.
- Public Question Time.
- Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
- Approval of budget for next financial year.
- Prudential Code of Capital Finance and Treasury Management Report.
- Management Plan – red traffic light items & PI's.
- Community Infrastructure Levy.
- Transfer of Rights of Way Responsibilities to NPA from NYCC.
- Large-scale Recreation Events 2013.
- Interest Group (Tony Stevenson – Moorswork) (verbal).
- LEADER Update: Past, Present and Future.
- Monument Management Scheme Update.
- Feedback from Lead Members on Forums (verbal) – B Griffiths, URMAG
Reports For Information
15. Parish Forum
17. On the Record
18. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Rachel McIntosh, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions