National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 27 June 2016 at 10am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 24 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1,2,3,4 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
9. Membership of Committees and Outside Bodies
13. Business Plan
14. Development Plan WG Report – verbal update
15. Scawling Wood
16. Aislaby Moor
17. SBC Toilets – Verbal Update
18. Cleveland Way Funding - Verbal
19. Feedback from Lead Members on Forums – verbal update
(J Walker – FRASC, Alison Fisher - CLM)
20. Parish Forum
21. On the record
23. Long Service Presentation to Janet Frank
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
24. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 21 March 2016
25. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions