National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 19 March 2018 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
21 4 & 8
22 1 & 2
23 1, 2, 3 & 4
24 1 & 2
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
21. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 18 December 2017.
22. Proposal for the Creation of a UK National Parks Charity
23. ICO Draft Report into Complaint ref: 17 007 580/IT4/KB1 (including Enforcement Charges)
24. Appointment of Interim s151 Officer and Deputy s151 Officer
25. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Andy Wilson, Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700