Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 21 March 2022 at 9.30am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item Nos 20 & 21 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 3 & 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Reports for information
Private business - Minutes/reports circulated to Members only
20. Private minutes of the meeting held on 13 December 2021.
21. Property review update
22. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us