- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 23 May 2022, at 10.00am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item Nos 14 & 15 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1 & 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
12. External Funding
Private business - Minutes/reports circulated to Members only
14. Private minutes of the meeting held on 7 February 2022
15. Complaints and Compliments Review
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us