All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item Nos. 25 & 26 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 & 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
Reports for information
18. On the Record
24. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Private business – minutes/reports circulated to Members only
25. Private minutes of the meeting held on 25 September 2023
26. Property review update
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700