National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: Annual General Meeting
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 19 June 2023 at 9.30am
Full NPA/AGM agenda
1. Election of Chair to take office until the next annual general meeting of the Authority
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the next annual general meeting of the Authority
3. Apologies for absence
4. Public minutes of the meeting held on 20 March 2023
5. Public question time (an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions.)
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No. 20 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 & 2, of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
9. Changes to Standing Orders, Scheme of Delegation and Financial Regulations
Appendix 1 to item 9
Appendix 2 to item 9
10. Membership of Committees and Outside Bodies
11. S106 Annual report
12. Business Plan monitoring update
13. Health and Engagement Wellbeing Strategy
Appendix 1 to item 13
Reports for information
14. Chief Executive’s update
15. Report from FRASC Chair - verbal
16. Feedback from lead Members on Forums - verbal
17. Reports from Members on outside bodies
18. On the record
19. Parish Forum update
Private business - minutes/reports circulated to Members only
20. Appointment of Monitoring Officer
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700