National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 20 March 2023 at 9.30am
Full NPA agenda
1. Apologies for absence
2. Public minutes of the meeting held on 12 December 2022
3. Public question time (an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions.)
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of item 20 of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraphs 1,3,5,& 9 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
7. Business Plan Milestones for 2023/24
8. Budget 2023/2024
9. Final Governance review
10. Health and Safety update
11. Trust update
12. Prudential Code of Capital finance and Treasury Management
13. Organisational Development Plan
14. On the Record
Reports for information
15. Corporate Risk Register
16. Inspiring creativity - A strategy for Arts and Culture 2022 - 2027
Arts Strategy accompanying item 16
17. Chief Executive’s update
18. Feedback from lead Members on Forums
19. Reports from Members on outside bodies
Private business - Minutes/reports circulated to Members only
20. Private minutes of the meeting held on 12 December 2022
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700