Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency evacuation procedure – The Chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of items 14 & 15 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs1 & 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Private business - Minutes/reports circulated to Members only
14. Private minutes of the meeting held on 13 November 2023
15. Complaints and Compliments review
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700