Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 6 February 2023, at 10.00am
Full FRASC agenda
1. Apologies for absence
2. Public minutes on the meeting held on 14 November 2022
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item Nos 15 & 16 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 & 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
6. Update on Health and Safety issues
7. Annual Audit report, External Audit – Value for Money Audit 2021/22
8. Strategy Business Plan - Quarterly Performance Scorecard
9. Quarter 3 Financial update
10. Draft Budget 23/24
11. Treasury Management and Prudential Code
12. External Funding
13. Corporate Risk Register update
14. Authority Governance review final report and recommendations
Private business - Minutes/reports circulated to Members only
15. Private minutes of the meeting held on 14 November 2022
16. Complaints and Compliments review
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700