- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
FRASC Members: Please note that there will be a briefing on Corporate Risk Register taking place after the Planning Committee.
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined (Graphs) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
(f) Hedgerow Applications.
1a) NYM/2018/0676/CU - Use of land for the siting of a refreshments van (retrospective) at land north of Saltergate Car Park, Lockton.
2a) NYM/2018/0620/FL - Creation of parking area at land south of 9 Atkinson Row, Daleside Road, Rosedale Abbey.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700