- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined (Graphs) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
1a) NYM/2018/0177/FL - Erection of timber tea hut serving hot and cold refreshments and construction of 1.5 metre high gabion basket retaining wall at land in front of Beacholme on Quarterdeck, Covet Hill, Robin Hoods Bay.
2a) NYM/2016/0457/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated access improvements, turning area and amenity space following demolition of existing garages at rear of 114 High Street, Hinderwell.
3a) NYM/2018/0094/FL - Proposed sculpture in the form of a Nissen Hut with associated access paths at land to the west of Adderstone Field Car Park, Dalby Forest.
4a) NYM/2018/00323/FL - Erection of collapsible white steel traffic bollard at The Forge, Lavenders Tea Rooms, Maltongate, Thornton Le Dale.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning