- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Please Note: Member only planning training/update session to take place after Planning Committee (presented by the Authority Solicitor)
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1. NYM/2018/0552/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of a 2.8km cycle trail with associated container bridge and fencing together with pump track at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank, Thirsk.
2. NYM/2018/0834/CU - Use of land for the siting of a refreshments van (retrospective) (revised scheme to NYM/2018/0676/CU) at land north of Saltergate Car Park, Lockton.
3. NYM/2018/0735/FL - Variation of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2018/0504/FL to allow the pond to be used for angling purposes in association with the holiday business use at Cropton Forest Lodge, Heads Road, Stape at Cropton Forest Lodge, Heads Road, Stape.
4. NYM/2018/0779/CU - Change of use of land to outdoor seating area (Use Class A3) (retrospective) at La Trattoria, 17 Market Place, Helmsley.
5. NYM/2018/0715/AD - Advertisement consent for the display of 1 no. illuminated sign and 'A' board at La Trattoria, 17 Market Place, Helmsley.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700