- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No. 12 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1, 2, 6 and 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
- a) Appeals (Development Management)
- b) Appeals (Enforcement)
- c) Planning applications determined by the Director of Planning
- d) List of enforcement matters determined by the Director of Planning
- e) Number of planning applications determined and number of planning applications outstanding (over 13 weeks)
- NYM/2023/0498 - Demolition of existing hotel, construction of three-storey replacement hotel and community facility including pub and restaurant with associated access, parking, and landscaping works at Cliffemount Hotel, Runswick Bay
- NYM/2023/0562 - Removal of oil tank from rear garden and installation of replacement tank in front garden (retrospective) at 69 South End, Osmotherley
- NYM/2023/0372 - Change of use and alterations including 2 no. rooflights to former stables to form one principal residence dwelling at Pease Court, Guisborough
- NYM/2023/0477 - Conversion of and extension to outbuilding to form one holiday let with amenity space, parking and landscaping works at 2 Castlegate, Helmsley
- NYM/2023/0648 - Advertisement consent for the display of 1 no. illuminated sign and 'A' board (resubmission of NYM/2018/0715/AD) at La Trattoria, 17 Market Place, Helmsley
- NYM/2023/0504 - Variation of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2012/0585/FL to limit the number of users of the amenity block to 50 for 28 days of the year at land to the southeast of 11 Easton Lane, Ainthorpe
- NYM/2023/0560 - Erection of lattice tower (20 metres) with attached antennas and dishes, ancillary ground based equipment and access track at North Ings Plantation, Thunderbush Moor, Commondale
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
12. Private Report - Silpho Brow Farm West and Whin Covet, East Ayton - Members Update on Enforcement Action
- To ensure this meeting is conducted in an open and transparent manner it will be live streamed to the public and recorded. A link will be published under the relevant meeting heading on the Authority’s website. The recording will be held in accordance with the Authority’s retention policy.
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting. Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed. The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply. The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the Committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Please note that the meeting may be adjourned to enable Members and Officers to have appropriate breaks (including lunch). This will only be undertaken when absolutely necessary and at the Chair’s discretion. Lunch will be available at approximately 12.30 pm. Members taking lunch will have the appropriate amount deducted from any subsistence claim they may make.
- Tea and coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies.
- This agenda and application documentation are also available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk. Comments on planning applications can be submitted by post to North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP or by e-mail to email@example.com
- A hard copy of this agenda is available in large print on request.