- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Members update sheet - available by 4pm the day before the meeting.
Summary of decisions - available within 24 hours of the meeting.
- a) Appeals (Development Management)
- b) Appeals (Enforcement)
- c) Planning applications determined by the Director of Planning
- d) List of enforcement matters determined by the Director of Planning
- NYM/2023/0257 - Erection of 25 metre high lattice mast with antennas, dishes and remote radio heads together with associated ground based equipment, siting of generator container and access track at Coate Moor, located north of Bankside Farm, Kildale
- NYM/2023/0279 - Demolition of workshop and garage and construction of three holiday units with associated parking and amenity spaces at land to the rear of 3 Church Street, Helmsley
- NYM/2023/0025 - Construction of 10 buildings to create 18 business and industrial units (use classes B2 and E) with associated access road, parking, cycle and bin stores, landscaping and realignment of public right of way at Enterprise Way, Whitby
- NYM/2023/0129 - Construction of two local occupancy dwellings together with reconfiguration of site to combine Blacksmiths Cottage and Anvil Cottage to one dwelling (with alterations to front elevation) and to provide parking and amenity spaces for existing dwellings and associated landscaping works at land to the rear of Blacksmiths Cottage, Back Lane, Hawsker
- NYM/2023/0394 - Variation of condition 4 of planning approval NYM/2019/0347/FL to allow the installation of heritage style uPVC windows to the front elevation together with submission of stone sample to discharge condition 8 at Grove Cottage, Thorpe Bank, Fylingthorpe
- To ensure this meeting is conducted in an open and transparent manner it will be live streamed to the public and recorded. A link will be published under the relevant meeting heading on the Authority’s website. The recording will be held in accordance with the Authority’s retention policy.
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting. Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed. The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply. The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the Committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Please note that the meeting may be adjourned to enable Members and Officers to have appropriate breaks (including lunch). This will only be undertaken when absolutely necessary and at the Chair’s discretion. Lunch will be available at approximately 12.30 pm. Members taking lunch will have the appropriate amount deducted from any subsistence claim they may make.
- Tea and coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies.
- This agenda and application documentation are also available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk. Comments on planning applications can be submitted by post to North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP or by e-mail to email@example.com
- A hard copy of this agenda is available in large print on request.