Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The Committee Room, The Old Vicarage, Helmsley
Full Agenda (pdf)
1. Election of Chair and Deputy Chair2. Welcome and introductions (Chair)
4. Public Minutes of the meeting held on 7 June 2023
3. Apologies for absence
5. Matters Arising:
- 5/23 Miles without Stiles
- 14/23 Incidents in West Ayton with off road motor bikes
8. Revision of the Planning Advice note (Naomi Green)
9. Volunteer Group Agreements Presentation (Rachael Poole)
11. PRoW Orders currently being worked on (Naomi Green)
12. List of current closures (Naomi Green)
19. Round the table updates (All)
20. Items for Future Meetings (All)
21. Any other business
Date of next meetings:
w/c 3 June 2024 at Danby Lodge (lunch and task)
Tuesday, 3 December 2024 (AGM) in person
(a) The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting.
Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed.
The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply.
The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
(b) Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies.
(c) This agenda is available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk
(d) This agenda is available in large print on request.