All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 26 April 2012 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2011/0653/FL - Construction of a multi user trail at Ellerburn, Low Dalby.
2a) NYM/2012/0119/FL - Variation of conditions 8 & 9 of planning approval NYM/2008/0210/FL to allow extended opening hours on 24 days per calendar year and takeaway facility (hot drinks only) at Grosmont School, Front Street, Grosmont.
3a) NYM/2012/0084/FL - Variation of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2010/0646/FL to allow the holiday cottages to be used as local occupancy letting dwellings at Church Houses Farm, Farndale.
4a) NYM/2012/0131/FL - Construction of 1 no. replacement dwelling with attached garage, associated access and landscaping (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2011/0679/FL) at Herongarth, Maltongate, Thornton le Dale.
5a) NYM/2011/0850/FL - Reinstatement of residential use without a local occupancy condition together with construction of two storey and single storey extensions following demolition of existing rear extensions and landscaping works at Dalton Cottage, Egton Bridge.
6a) NYM/2012/0113/FL - Construction of a detached garage at 4 School Lane, Osmotherley.
7a) NYM/2011/0787/FL - Conversion of redundant agricultural barns and timber workshop to form 2 no. holiday letting cottages at Orchard Farm and No. 7 The Orchards, Orchard Lane, Goathland.
6. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions