All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 November 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
5. Review Preceding Re-Adoption of 'Local List' of Validation Requirements For Planning Applications.
9. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2013/0649/FL - Change of use of land and construction of 20 no. dwellings (15 no. open market and 5 no. affordable) with associated garages, parking, access and landscaping works at Land to the north of Linkfoot Lane, Helmsley.
2a) NYNYM/2013/0561/FL Change of use of land and construction of 1 no. dwelling, with detached garage, creation of access, parking and landscaping works at Land adjacent Morfa Cottage, Station Road, Hawsker.
3a) NYM/2013/0670/FL - Construction of single storey extensions to provide Bed & Breakfast accommodation at 2 Mill Lane, Hawsker.
4a) NYM/2013/0628/CU - Use of land for the siting of 20 no. touring caravans for up to 11 months as an extension to existing operational period at Middlewood Farm, Fylingthorpe.
5a) NYM/2013/0724/FL - Conversion of redundant agricultural building to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling and change of use of land to form associated domestic curtilage at Barn at Greenhouses, Lealholm.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions