Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 19 February 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 10 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2 and 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Enforcement Update Report
(e) Hedgerow Applications.
9. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0808/FL - construction of 60 no. dwellings (36 no. open market and 24 no. affordable) with associated garages, parking, access and landscaping works at land off Carlton Road, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2014/0819/FL - change of use of land to form 2 no. grass runways, construction of storage building and pilot/restroom building (revised scheme to NYM/2013/0435/FL) at South Moor Farm, Langdale End, Scarborough.
3a) NYM/2014/0842/FL - construction of two storey extension to provide 8 self-contained units for trainee monks and associated living space together with construction of boiler/storage building (revised scheme to NYM/2013/0639/FL) at St. Athanasius Monastery, Langdale End.
4a) NYM/2014/0801/FL - alterations and construction of extensions and garage/workshop following demolition of existing garage and single storey rear extension at Kirkside Cottage, Appleton le Moors.
5a) NYM/2014/0797/CVC - verification check of conditions 4, 7, 8 & 9 of planning approval NYM/2014/0462/FL at Boggle Hole Youth Hostel, Mill Beck, Fylingthorpe.
6a) NYM/2014/0840/FL - removal of conditions 10 and 12 of planning approval NYM/2004/0396/FL to allow the workspace to be used as residential accommodation and the occupation of the subsequent dwelling to be unrestricted at Foxhill Paddocks, Low Road, Throxenby.
7a) NYM/2014/0022/FL - erection of an agricultural livestock building (retrospective) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton.
8a) NYM/2014/0023/FL - erection of an agricultural livestock building (retrospective) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton.
9a) NYM/2014/0024/FL - erection of an agricultural livestock building (retrospective) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton.
10a) NYM/2014/0126/FL - erection of extensions to agricultural livestock building together with siting of 2 no. feed towers (retrospective) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton.
11a) NYM/2015/0014/FL - change of use to holiday cottage together with alterations, construction of single storey rear extension with decking area and boiler/fuel storage building at Cottage One, Dunsley Hall, Dunsley.
13a) NYM/2014/0598/FL - erection of 1 no. pigeon loft and 2 no. garden sheds (retrospective) at 4 Elmslac Close, Helmsley.
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
10. Breach of Section 215 Notice – Land Adversely Affecting the Amenity of the Neighbourhood Land at Ayton House, Back Lane, Hawsker
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions