All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 22 October 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2015/0587/FL - Erection of a 25 metre mast with 6 no. antenna, 2 no. dishes, 3 no. RRUs and 9 no. MHAs together with associated ground based equipment cabinets and timber fenced compound at land at Manor House Farm, Hallings Lane, Spaunton.
5a) NYM/2015/0595/FL - Use of land for the keeping of horses and erection of a timber stable block and field shelter (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0009/FL) (part retrospective) at land on Willow Wood Way, Stainsacre.
6a) NYM/2015/0533/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of mosaic to cover inner face of parapet at Sea Wall Parapet, Robin Hoods Bay
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions