- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Please Note: Member only standards training session to take place after Planning Committee (presented Authority’s Monitoring Officer)
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 Weeks)
1a) NYM/2019/0077/FL - Creation of car park to serve existing village centre (revised scheme to NYM/2018/0374/FL) at land adjacent to Botton Village Store, Botton Village.
2a) NYM/2018/0791/FL - Use of part of the former quarry for leisure purposes in the form of 1 no. additional log cabin, 12 no. touring caravan pitches with associated package treatment plant and access road and change of use of quarry building to visitor club/meeting facility at Land at Spaunton Quarry, Kirkbymoorside.
3a) NYM/2017/0717/FL - Conversion of and extensions to outbuildings to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling together with alterations and extension to existing dwelling at 10 South End, Osmotherley.
4a) NYM/2017/0722/LB - Listed Building consent for conversion of and extensions to outbuildings to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling together with alterations and extension to existing dwelling at 10 South End, Osmotherley.
5a) NYM/2018/0835/OU - Outline application for the construction of 1 no. dwelling (most matters reserved) at Fox Hounds Farm, River Lane, High Kilburn.
6a) NYM/2018/0310/FL - Demolition of existing Filling Station and construction of Bed and Breakfast accommodation, comprising up to 7 no. letting rooms with manager's accommodation together with Tearoom and spa/beauty facility and associated parking and landscaping works at Honey Bee Nest, Glaisdale.
7a) NYM/2019/0022/FL - Erection of pergola at High Paradise Farm, High Paradise Walkers Tearoom, Boltby.
8a) NYM/2018/0730/FL - Removal of single storey kitchen extension and replacement with two storey extension, removal of shed and construction of single storey extension to outbuilding to form studio together with erection of summerhouse/workshop at Sycamore Cottage, West End, Ampleforth.
9a) NYM/2019/0021/FL - Conversion of barn to form 1 no. open market dwelling and new access (part revised scheme to NYM/2015/0209/FL) together with the transferring of local occupancy restriction to Sunny Bank Cottage at Sunny Bank House, Broxa Lane, Hackness.
10a) NYM/2019/0105/FL - Demolition of utility room, construction of part one and a half / part single storey wrap around extension with terrace together with creation of new vehicular access and driveway at 18 Whitby Road, Easington.
11a) NYM/2018/0448/FL - Conversion of former Methodist Chapel to form holiday accommodation at Methodist Church, Chop Gate.11)
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions