- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view from 4pm the day before the meeting. A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will also be made available.
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 2 of part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 Weeks)
7. Temporary Delegation Planning Committee Powers – Verbal Update.
NB: Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2020/0757/FL - Construction of 2 no. self-build, local-occupancy dwellings with associated driveway, garage/parking, amenity spaces and landscaping works at Land at Toft House Caravan Site, Main Road, Aislaby
2a) NYM/2019/0628/FL - Construction of 2 no. single storey dwellings with associated access, parking and amenity space (revised scheme to NYM/2015/0919/FL) at land to rear of Brookfield, Maltongate, Thornton Dale
3a) NYM/2020/0597/LB - Listed Building Consent for installation of 7 no. replacement windows and 1 no. replacement door to front elevation at Greylands Farm, 5 High Street, Hinderwell
Private Business - Reports Circulated to Members Only.
9. Planning Service Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions