Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 6 March 2012 at 10am
2. Matters Arising: Huddle
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
7. LAF Conference at Newcastle – (verbal report Catriona Cook).
8. Sutton Bank – Visitor Centre and are in General – (Verbal update Michael Graham).
9. Report back from the National Park Authority (verbal Steve Scoffin).
12. Items for Future Meetings.
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions