National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority - Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday 27 July 2020 at 9.30am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
20 1,2,3,4,7 & 10
21 1 & 2
Reports for Information only
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
20. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 23 March 2020
21. Private Special NPA Minutes of 15 May 2020
22. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us