Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 27 September 2021 at 9.30am
Full agenda (pdf)
Appendix A to item 8 is available as a separate item.
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
|Item Number on the Agenda||Paragraph Number|
|15||3, 5 and 2|
Reports for information
10. CEO update
11. On the record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
14. Private scrutiny minutes from 29 July
15. Property review
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us