Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 31 August 2021, at 10.00am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the first meeting of Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the first meeting of Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
7. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
|Item Number on the Agenda||Paragraph Number|
|16||1 and 2|
|17||1 and 2|
13. External funding
14. IT update
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
16. Private minutes of the meeting held on 24 May 2021.
17. Complaints and compliments update
18. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us