- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 10.00am
1. Apologies for Absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 11 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1 & 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
7. IT Update
11. External Funding
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
12. Complaints and Compliments Review
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us