- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Please Note: Member only Protected Landscape Review discussion to take place prior to Planning Committee at 9:30am.
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view from 4pm the day before the meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
NB: Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2019/0431/FL - Change of use of agricultural buildings for the purposes of stabling horses and commercial storage in connection with the use of the site as a horse rescue, rehabilitation and horse rehoming charity, retention of touring caravan for workers rest room, retention of portacabin for use as workers accommodation, siting of toilet block, replacement summerhouse and gravel surfacing of field entrance to assist with drainage together with fenced external storage area (part retrospective) at Silpho Brow Farm West, Sur Gate, Silpho.
2a) NYM/2019/0744/FL - Use of land for the siting of 1 no. shepherds hut and wood fired bath together with associated parking for holiday letting use in association with the Hawnby Estate at land north of Tancred House, Hawnby.
3a) NYM/2019/0867/FL - Change of use of land to garden together with construction of double garage and relocation of vehicular access (revised scheme to NYM/2019/0311/FL) at Brackenrigg, Fylingdales.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us