PM02 Training and Volunteering
Volunteers are central to the success of the Ryevitalise Scheme. All of our 'on the ground' projects are aimed at engaging with the community and where possible incorporating teams of volunteers to help us meet the outputs set out for each project. You can keep up to date on our latest vacancies on our 'Volunteering Opportunities' page.
If you are interested in helping us deliver projects to benefit the wildlife and habitats of the River Rye please get in touch.
Our project will support a comprehensive training programme, and appoint Apprentices to help us deliver on our key themes, helping to train young people to gain a broad appreciation of the rich diversity, influences and vulnerability of the Rye catchment.
Project Aim: This project includes two complementary elements –
- Formal training through delivery of a Ryevitalise Apprenticeship Programme
- A broader volunteer engagement programme to deliver Ryevitalise Landscape Partnership project elements, engaging and raising awareness and ownership by participants
- Training – Ryevitalise Apprenticeship Programme
- Volunteering – Ryevitalise Volunteers
- Health and Wellbeing benefits