All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 June 2012 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
Coastguard Cottage, High Street, Staithes.
Flockton House, Egton, Whitby.
Meeks Farm, Carlton-in-Cleveland, Middlesbrough.
Waterloo Farm, Sproxton, Helmsley.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Planning Applications Outstanding for more than 13 weeks
(e) Hedgerow Applications.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2011/0813/FL - Alterations and extensions to provide additional floorspace to cafe & shop along with additional storage rooms. Provision of a separate shower and toilet facilities together with use of land for the siting of tents and 5 no. camping pods at Lordstones, Chop Gate.
2a) NYM/2012/0218/FL - Construction of domestic workshop/storage building at Eskdale, Grosmont.
3a) NYM/2012/0315/FL - Construction of two storey extension following demolition of conservatory (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0437/FL) at 5 Mill Lane, Iburndale.
4a) NYM/2012/0272/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory potash borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 33 metres) and access arrangements at Land to the south of New May Beck Farm, Sneaton.
5a) NYM/2012/0309/FL - Variation of condition 6 of planning approval NYM/2010/0195/FL to amend opening hours from 4pm to 8pm to 11.30am to 3.30pm (Sundays only) at Excelsior Fisheries, 4 Staithes Lane, Staithes.
6a) NYM/2012/0247/CU - Change of use of land to form 4/5 car parking bays at Land at Mount Pleasant North, Robin Hoods Bay.
7a) NYM/2012/0248/CU - Change of use of dwelling to form Guest House together with subdivision of annexe to form 2 no. holiday letting units (part retrospective) at High Dalby House, Dalby.
8a) NYM/2012/0235/FL - Installation of replacement uPVC windows to front elevation (retrospective) at Northcot, Hutton Buscel.
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions