All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 November 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0636/FL - Construction of 1 no. dwelling incorporating attached garage together with construction of detached garage for neighbouring property following demolition of agricultural buildings at Land to rear of Westgate Farm, Westgate, Thornton le Dale.
2a) NYM/2014/0517/FL - Construction of garden room to rear (revised scheme to NYM/2013/0268/FL) at 3 Thorpe Green, Fylingthorpe.
3a) NYM/2014/0599/FL -Conversion of garage and stores to form 1 no. holiday cottage at Silpho Brow Cottage, Silpho Brow.
4a) NYM/2014/0635/FL - Erection of a garage/store (part retrospective) at Wykewood, Downdale Road, Staintondale.
5a) NYM/2014/0051/FL - Erection of a fishing shelter (retrospective) at Old Scrap Yard, Grosmont Bridge, Grosmont.
6a) NYM/2014/0674/FL - Removal of condition 6 of planning approval NYM/2013/0072/FL to allow the use of non obscure glazing to dormer window at Binnacle Cottage, Runswick Bay.
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions