All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 September 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
7. Pre-application Verbal Presentation: Development of land for Housing, land off Carlton Road, Helmsley
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
9. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2014/0306/FL - Construction of leisure complex and 6 no. hotel suites and associated parking at Ox Pasture Hall, Lady Edith's Drive, Scarborough.
2a) NYM/2014/0445/FL - Installation of replacement composite front door at Orwell Cottage, 1 Church View, Lockton.
3a) NYM/2014/0296/FL - Construction of metal framed building to house Polyhalite crushing and screening plant together with pipe conveyor at Cleveland Potash Ltd, Boulby Mine, Loftus.
4a) NYM/2014/0428/FL - Replacement uPVC windows and doors with timber, enlargement of bay windows together with erection of raised timber decking (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0138/FL) at Ingleneuk, Runswick Bay.
5a) NYM/2014/0133/FL - Conversion and extensions of barns to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling at Church House Farm, Danby Head, Danby.
6a) NYM/2014/0555/FL - Construction of two storey rear extensions at 19 and 21 South End, Osmotherley.
7a) NYM/2014/0497/FL - Construction of sustainable drainage system (SUDS) to facilitate drainage at the approved affordable housing site on land off High Street, Egton.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions