All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 February 2016 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Site Visit Minutes of 29 January 2016.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 11 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Hedgerow applications.
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
2a) NYM/2016/0051/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) to vary condition 1 of planning approval NYM/2013/0156/R3 to allow the siting of storage container for a further time period at National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
3a) NYM/2015/0829/FL - Alterations to roof and construction of single storey extension following demolition of existing garage and access passage, construction of detached garage and creation of additional vehicular access at Heatherlea, Clack Lane, Osmotherley.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
11. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 14 January 2016.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions