- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 5 and 6 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined (Graphs) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
1a) NYM/2017/0505/MEIA - Variation of condition 5 of planning permission NYM/2014/0676/MEIA to allow minor material amendments relating to that part of the development at the Woodsmith Mine site (formerly known as Doves Nest Farm and Haxby Plantation), including; re-design of foreshafts and shaft construction methodology, changes to building layout and shaft
access arrangements, revisions to construction and operational shaft platform levels, revisions to location and layout of surface water attenuation ponds, revisions to groundwater management arrangements and amendments to internal access road arrangements at Land at Woodsmith Mine (formerly Doves Nest Farm & Haxby Plantation), Sneatonthorpe (minehead); underneath 252 km 2 of the NYMNPA (winning & working of minerals); a corridor extending underground from the edge of the NP boundary to Wilton Complex (mineral transport system); Ladycross Plantation near Egton, Lockwood Beck Farm near Moorsholm, Tocketts Lythe, near Guisborough (intermediate shaft sites); site within the eastern limits of the Wilton Complex, Teeside (tunnel portal).
2a) NYM/2017/0372/FL - Conversion of stable block to cafe, farm shop, reception/shop/welcome area together with 3 no. holiday cottages, 57 holiday lodges with associated car park and ancillary facilities at Grinkle Park Hotel, Grinkle Lane, Easington.
3a) NYM/2017/0630/CU - Permanent use of existing overflow car park to allow overnight camper van parking at Car Park, Cleveland Way, Helmsley.
4a) NYM/2017/0737/FL - Erection of 1.5 metre high fence (retrospective) at Caravan Site, Cross Bank Cottage, Whorlton Lane, Swainby.
5a) NYM/2017/0798/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley.
6a) NYM/2017/0799/FL - Erection of general purpose agricultural building at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley.
7a) NYM/2017/0610/R3/FL - Siting of storage container on aggregate base at land adjacent to Lakeside car park between the north wall and the beck, Thornton le Dale.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 16 November 2017.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions