- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2017/0372/FL - Conversion of stable block to cafe, farm shop, reception/shop/welcome area together with 3 no. holiday cottages, 47 holiday lodges with associated car park and ancillary facilities and the construction of a Gamekeepers Barn at Grinkle Park Hotel, Grinkle Lane, Easington.
2a) NYM/2018/0251/FL - Construction of a replacement garage/store (revised scheme to NYM/2017/0058/FL dismissed at appeal) at Timber House, Hutton Village Road, Guisborough.
3a) NYM/2018/0347/FL - Construction of replacement balcony to rear (retrospective) at 8 Park View, Glaisdale
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions