- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 8 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 6 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
1a) NYM/2017/0789/FL - Construction of two storey rear extension at Aireyholme Cottage, Aireyholme Lane, Great Ayton.
2a) NYM/2017/0876/FL - Conversion of and extension to stable/garage/workshop building to form local occupancy dwelling together with landscaping and access improvement works at Highfield, 6 Lingrow Close, Runswick Bay.
3a) NYM/2018/0076/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for alterations and single storey extensions to Visitor Centre including the installation of solar PV together with modifications to existing car parking areas, creation of additional car parking areas, proposed paths and erection of a dark skies viewing/bird hide building at Sutton Bank Visitor Centre).
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
8. Private Minutes of the Meeting held on Thursday 15 February 2018.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions