- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday, 2 December 2021, 9.30am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Public question time (an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions)
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency evacuation procedure – The chair to inform members of the public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement)
(c) Planning applications determined by the Director of Planning
(d) List of enforcement matters determined by the Director of Planning
(e) Number of planning applications determined and number of planning applications outstanding (over 13 weeks)
9. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon:-
1. NYM/2020/0990/FL - Re-sheeting, re-cladding, installation of roller shutter door and enlargement of second access to agricultural building (Building 1), erection of replacement building to form stables (Building 2) together with removal of greenhouse and erection of general purpose agricultural building (Building 3) (part retrospective) at Land south of Wardles Farm, Egton.
2. NYM/2021/0524/FL - Use of land for the siting of 4 no. camping pods with associated access, parking area and linkage paths at land adjacent The Old Carriage House, Mowthorpe Road, Hackness.
3. NYM/2021/0670/FL - Construction of single storey in-fill extension to rear at 16 The Mount, Thornton-Le-Dale.
Commencing at approximately 11.15am
4. NYM/2019/0764/MEIA - Application in respect of the winning and working of polyhalite and salt over a 25 year period from 2023, temporary importation of muriate of potash (MOP) to allow the production of fertiliser products until 2027, retention and operation of all surface installations, buildings, plant etc subject to a phased deconstruction plan within the 25 year period and a three year period for site decommissioning and restoration at the end of the 25 year period at Boulby Mine, Loftus.
Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Please note that with the recent tightening of national regulations in response to the latest variation of C-19 virus, the public attendance at this meeting will be reduced to allow for greater spacing between seating. Capacity will therefore be limited to approx. 20 members of the public. The meeting will be live streamed to the public and a link will be published under the relevant planning committee heading on the Meetings and Agenda’s section of the Authority’s website. Mask wearing is not mandatory but is advised.
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting. Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed. The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply. The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Members are reminded to turn all electronic equipment to silent mode, including mobile phones, laptop computers and tablets. Please note that only information that is available to Members during the committee meeting should be accessed from a computer in the interests of sound decision making.
- Please note that the meeting will be adjourned following the public speaking and officer presentation for item 9, plans list item 4 to enable Members and Officers to have an appropriate lunch break. Lunch will be available at approximately 12.30 pm. Members taking lunch will have the appropriate amount deducted from any subsistence claim they may make.
- Tea and coffee will be available a quarter of an hour before the meeting.
- Please ensure when parking in the car park that you have not caused an obstruction which could prevent emergency vehicles accessing the building.
- Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies.
- This agenda and application documentation are also available on the website www.northyorkmoors.org.uk. Comments on planning applications can be submitted by post to North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This agenda is available in large print on request.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions