Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 4 December 2012 at 10am
1. Election of Chairman.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Matters Arising.
• How can we best measure our performance on managing rights of way?
• How can we ensure that any growth in the number of visitors to the NYM is sustainable?
• What does the introduction of Coastal Access meant for the North York Moors?
8. Paths for Communities (Catriona Cook).
9. Report back from the National Park Authority.
10. Items for Future Meetings.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions