Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 11 June 2013 at 10am
2. Matters Arising.
- Weather Forecast on the National Park
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Update on NPA Business.
- York Potash
- North York Moors National Park Authority Grants
7. NPA framework for managing UURs.
9. Items for Future Meetings.
10. Items for Information.
- Good Practice in Traffic Management on Unsealed Public Roads – Part 2
- Unsealed Unclassified Roads -Their History, Status and the Effect of the Natural Environment & Rural Communities Act 2006
- Unsealed Unclassified Roads - Their Histor, Status and the Effect of the Natural Environment & Rural Communities Act 2006 - Appendices
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions