National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 at 10am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for Absence
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
20 1,2,3,4 & 8
21 1 & 2
22 1 & 2
17. Parish Forum
18. On the record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
20. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 19 March
21. Private Minutes of the Special NPA meeting held on 17 May
22. CEO Review Panel
23. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions