8 March 2017
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Wednesday 8 March 2017, 9am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Urgency Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Urgency Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item Number Paragraph Number
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 17 October 2013.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Alison Harris, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions