Northern Area Parish Forum
Chairman for 2021: tbc
The next meeting of the Northern Area Parish Forum is on Tuesday, 6 April 2021 and will be a virtual meeting see Agenda below for joining details.
Tuesday, 6 April 2021 at 7.00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99082397867?pwd=d2c3U3g3dEZIS3hwYXhNejZLbzg1Zz09
- Welcome - 7.00pm
- North Yorkshire Digital Strategy including Connectivity – Robert Ling (Assistant Director Technology & Change) North Yorkshire County Council - 7.05pm
- Management Plan - 7.25pm
Before the meeting, please give some thought about how you would answer the following questions. Let us know your thoughts on these or other issues at the meeting, either by speaking or using the chat box on Zoom:
- What do you value most about the National Park?
- What do you think are the main challenges facing the National Park – now and in the future?
- Thinking about these challenges – what do you think needs to change in the next 20 years to secure the National Park as a special place for future generations?
7.25pm - Presentation
Introduction to the Management Plan and overview of the process for developing the new one.
7.35pm - Questions
Any questions about the process / how residents and parishes can contribute?
7.40pm - Discussion
15 minutes to feedback on each question above.
8.25pm - Wrap up session
- Meeting Ends - 8.30pm
- Date and Time of next meeting: Tuesday, 5 October 2021 at 7.00 pm. Venue to be confirmed
- The Authority allows the recording and reporting of public meetings but asks that any party wishing to do so informs the Authority in advance of the meeting.
Recording and reporting that disrupts the meeting is not allowed. Persons expressly refusing consent, children and vulnerable adults cannot be filmed or photographed.
The existing rules relating to confidential and exempt information, defamation, Data Protection and Public Order apply.
The Authority accepts no liability whatsoever for the recording and reporting carried out by other parties.
- Please contact Judith Seaton if you have any other queries.
- Judith Seaton should be notified of any apologies on
01439 772 700or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following parishes make up the Northern Area Parish Forum.
Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby
Ugthorpe and Hutton Mulgrave
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions