- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view from 4pm the day before the meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. NYM/2019/0764/MEIA - Boulby Mine, Loftus Site Visit - Verbal Report.
NB: Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2019/0769/TN - Erection of wall mounted antenna, metering equipment and pole mounted antennas at Helmsley Telephone Exchange, Carlton Road, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2019/0431/FL - Change of use of agricultural buildings for the purposes of stabling horses and commercial storage in connection with the use of the site as a horse rescue, rehabilitation and horse rehoming charity, retention of touring caravan for workers rest room, retention of portacabin for use as workers accommodation, siting of toilet block, replacement summerhouse and gravel surfacing of field entrance to assist with drainage together with fenced external storage area at Silpho Brow Farm West, Sur Gate, Silpho.
Please note: Planning Item 2 has been removed from the Planning Agenda.
3a) NYM/2018/0653/FL - Construction of Church with associated vehicular access and landscaping works at St Athanasius Monastery, Langdale End.
4a) NYM/2019/0393/FL - Conversion of domestic store to holiday cottage at Bank Bottom, High Street, Staithes.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us